• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Buffs & Nerfs

Pro895YT

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0484-5702-0521
Being hyped for Ultimate and all that, I still haven't played the demo yet. Can anyone tell me changes for my main before the final build comes out?

"Bn"

Smash Cadet
Isle of Wight. It's in England by the way......
Trust me, He got the biggest buff against colourblind people due to the "washed out colour sceme". It's tough to see Snake himself on certain stages let alone the things he does. I have to forfeit matches against him because he just merges with the darker stages. If you know you opponent is colourblind; pick Snake.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I think he feels significantly worse now. I can't quite use him as well as before. Lack of Land Mines makes it harder to manage an area of the stage even with C4, and the only real buff he got was with his Remote Missiles. I find myself struggling with him more than my other two mains.

REV3L

Smash Rookie
can anyone get an uptilit after a read on down throw ? my uptilit missed and they got to do a smash

Elegant

Smash Apprentice
can anyone get an uptilit after a read on down throw ? my uptilit missed and they got to do a smash
There was a video posted by "GimR's Lab" on YouTube titled "Snake's Down Throw Death Trap!".

Look this up (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to videos) and you should be good!

Top Bottom