• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 7 (8/19) - Stickers, Stickers, Stickers

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Another newcomer? Show Me Your News! is certainly impressed with Sakurai-san!

Pokemon Trainer, Tether Recovery, and Stickers are discussed in addition to a Brawl Viewpoint on Balance in the Smash World! Plus, “Show Yourself” introduces 2<sup>nd</sup> Stamp this week!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yes! Pokemon Trainer! Youko gave a great explanation of his views on the newcomer, and hinted on the obvious improvement from Sheik to Pokemon Trainer. Instead of keeping one Pokemon out and ******, you actually HAVE to switch them up. This improves the Zelda/Sheik ****-age =P . Also, I'm pretty sure some Sheik users were groaning at this.

Devil...forget it. Hopefully the effect doesn't last TOO long, because I'd hate to be the guy FURTHEST from the stage.

And now, Stickers! Youko proposed a GREAT idea that I had never thought of at all. Wagering Stickers. Hopefully this genius idea is implemented if some stickers are way more rare than others. Even if stickers don't vary in rarity, you could still wager if you had multiple stickers of one kind and needed a certain one for the Sticker Art you were making =P . Still, wagering stickers in Online Battles is a genius idea Youko, props. Also, Online Battles are also a genius idea. *HINT HINT SAKURAI.*

Thether Recovery....Peach! It's about time! After seeing her in the Subspace Emissary video, people were wondering if she was a playable character, or just another character in the new Adventure Mode. Well, this confirms it. Toad hopefulls were crushed when we saw Peach's toad reflector in a screenshot. But Peach mains were happy to see her Bthrow, her new, detailed AMAZING look, and just to see their main character have a confirmed spot in the Brawl roster.

If it weren't for Youko's "Sticker Wager" idea making me so excited, this week in updates AND the podcast wouldn't have been all that great IMO, because to me if the updates are great, the podcast is great. I mean, the podcast can be great without amazing updates, but they help.

Anyways, good stuff Youko. Keep it up.

Top Bottom