• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 26 PART 5 (01/04) - The Pandacast Strikes Back

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
With all the updates already covered, Youko returns for part five to join “The King of Tangents” (aka, SamuraiPanda) for a laid-back discussion on how their breaks were! Plus, they go over Rickydafrog’s questions regarding anime in a pseudo-mailtime of sorts! So concludes the Pandacast!

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
Pink DSes are hard to lose and probably won't get stolen. :-P Anyway if you waited a week or two, DSes would become prevalent again..

I got the WiFi adapter when it was brand new, and mine still works when decide to use it. My Wii is pretty far so I don't really use it all the time and WiFi is finally working for my Wii (although for Brawl I will probably hook it up through a solid line). Had to use the new versions of the drivers, though.

For Wii games, you could easily pack in a DS cart in a Wii disc case like GBA games can be packed in with DS cases. Also, DS carts are 128 MB I think (they say it as "1 gb," which is a lame way to inflate numbers). You know what makes me mad at some unused potential for Nintendo systems? Why aren't there any expansion packs for DS games? You can load in a GBA cart and a DS cart at the same time. An upgraded GBA cart, or a GBA cart used as an SD cart adapter, and you could have fairly cheap game expansions.

Lithograph?

"Salable" is a word, actually.

*Shudders* at your meal. I might barf.

You went to private school, huh? Class trip to Japan, and mandatory laptops.

Hahahahaha. They bowed?! Awesome!

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
HAHA, never have I agreed with Panda so much as when he said (back in part 2 I think) you can't prove Lucario is cooler than Earthworm Jim! Haha. I was kind of sad that you guys didn't mention/know about my efforts on behalf of EWJ.

Check out my big fat post, #158

(I even kind of predicted the delay into 2008! And that was in January '07.)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2151087#post2151087

Oh, and Battletoads are unfathomably awesome as well! :)

EDIT: I can't get over how much Sariku sounds like McLovin from Superbad! Ha, hilarious.

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
Kudos from Denmark!
thank you SP for saving this week from becoming the worst week ever.
keep up the good work guys!

Zycor

Smash Apprentice
As far as a good Dub, I'd say Comic Party had a good Dub, the subs they did almost match the subs entirely, and this is from official DVDs, not fan subs. I just thought I'd give my 2 cents. I feel the dub works, I still like the originals better in any form.

I also liked .hack//sign, I watched the Japanese version, I think it's better but the dub wasn't terrible. (they kept all of the original music atleast...)

DJ_R_Ocelot

Smash Rookie
SP iz rite,ya digg and Ive got da proof

SamuriPanda iz rite on knuckles possibly being in brawl and him and Sonic having thier own stage because in the Angel Island zone music up date which is where knuckles first appeard sakuri points out this very fact and I also think they would put Knuckles in because in Melee they adressed the problem of their being muiltple characters for their big series of games all but for Captain Falcon which he has to also be in if Samuri Ghouro is in (Sorry if I misspelled his name;)) Ness, DK, and Samus which they all may have another added to the roster. This would not apply for the Ice Climbers because they are a dual character and Game in Watch because he was the WTF character of the game that every one expected but all the series had other character other than the main,
(Mario had 5, Zelda had 3, Poke'mon had 3, and all the others had 2) Other than these facts
Sakuri has been know to drop hints and leave clues and SP, Youko and the other SMYN host have been right in their predictions so far. In Conclusion we have offically less than one month today and a couple weeks before the game launches in Japan and in the U.S. and when the Japanese version hits there will proably wont be any more updates on the American Smash Bros. Dojo. So before I git done with this I want to send a big shout out to Youko and of course ma boy!!!!! SP aka SamuriPanda and their success with SMYN and for myself for goin ham on all they anti knuckles people out their
ducces
AJ aka DJ_R_Ocelot:cool:

Top Bottom