• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 26 PART 3 (1/02) - The Pandacast Strikes Back

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Part three of the Pandacast arrives with the discussion of Overalls Wario, Trophy Stands, and Dragoon!

SamuraiPanda is joined by co-host Gimpyfish and guest…Wayko? Who is Wayko? He couldn’t have any relation to SMYN-creator Youko, could he?

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
YAYY BIG UPS FOR WYKOU..... or should i say big DAPS

anywayz great episode im a great fan of show me yours news, LOVE The tangents great part of SMYN but one questioon.....will you still be doing the podcast after brawl comes out and if so how many more episodes???

PilotEvan

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised you guys actually kept up that whole "Wayko" thing the whole podcast. I probably would have accidently slipped WAY more often if I was on there. And nice easter egg. :laugh:

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I think the Dragoon is ok for just one KO (or more) youre gonna try and beat the crap out of enemies anyway, if you just happen to get it from beating someone up, cool, then you get an almost gauranteed KO

Also...wow...great Easter Egg SP

Smasher 102

Smash Cadet
youko is to Wayko as mario is to doctor mario

same exact person exact movement different effect ;)

same voice, same tone, but different................. well nothing besides the waluigi voice

Nice podcast and nice job triying to hide behind wayko, youko

hope we get the information soon on the next podcast

also you are one weirdo telling us about time in the local
naked house as an easer egg samurai panda

also one question about the podcast why does it say Youko as the person who started the thread slash topic

Top Bottom