• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMKB Tournament Results

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Here are the results. Feel free to leave shout-outs here.

SMKB Results

Brawl Singles:
1. Brawlman ($28.00) Sonic
2. Sarah ($8.00) Marth
3. Bomber ($4.00) Pokemon Trainer
4. David/Cows Pikachu/Gannon
5. Phil Toon Link
5. Darel Pit/Luigi
7. Chris Mario?
8. Eric Capt. Falcon?

Mario Kart:
1. Sarah ($28.00)
2. David (8.00)
3. Darel ($4.00)
4. Walker
5. Brawlman
5. Phil
7. Chris
7. Eric

Thanks to everyone who came. It was a blast! Shame on those who didn't come. :cool:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Fun tourney! To bad attendance was low but I still had a blast!

Now a couple SHOUTOUTS!!!

Bman: Shoutouts to u for winning just about all matches by 2 or 3 stock.:awesome: Good job tho, and keep training dat Marth! And buy Mario Kart Wii so u can be awesome in it too!!

Sarah: Had a lot of fun playing u in Marth dittos and congratz to u for winning Mario Kart! Tbh if u trained more at Brawl your Marth could no doubt surpass mine. I like the way u use Counter and DS you're so accurate with them. I learned a thing or two from our matches.:)

Bomber: GGs in our friendlies. Thanks for hosting and looking forward to the next one!

Cows: GGs in our set. The Pikas of LA seem to have a thing for SDing tho.:awesome:

Phil: GGs in Brawl and Mario Kart. My worse fear was realized while playing your MK with my Marth and that is that I suck in that MU! Its bad cuz the main reason I picked up Marth was to help me defeat MK...ah well back to the drawing board.

Darel and Chris: GGs to both u guys in Mario Kart.

Walker: Don't remember u but ggs.

Eric: You're the one who brought Smash 64 right? Had a lot of fun playing that. Almost forgot how fun that game is haha. Good luck with going to the next Apex and stuff hope u kick ***!

Welp thats it. Darn u r0ni for hosting your tourney on the same day! Haha its all good tho still had a great time!

Kyuubi9

Smash Cadet
That tourney was definitely fun. I would think about that tourney often since it was my first tournament playing without Mete Knight. I have lots of practice with other characters and would like a rematch with everyone - especially you Brawlman. Your Sonic totally kicked my ***.

Top Bottom