• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smeargle help...

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
now smeargle can be a really good pokemon, trouble is it is very hard to teach him his moves.... any suggestions of how to make this easier for smeargle to learn his moves...

i also need help thinking of a moveset for smeargle.... spore would be really helpful in there.....

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
Start a double battle, use the attack and let Smeargle Sketch it.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Um, if this is in the 3rd gen games, and you have the right stuff, you can set up secret bases with pokemon that know ONLY the desired moves (make sure smeargle's at a higher level than the pkmn showing it Sheer Cold, and give Smeargle a chesto berry for the spore user). Movesets that I know of...
Standard moveset:
-Spore
-Lock On
-Sheer Cold
-Mean Look

or a baton passer:
-Spore
-Ingrain (lol to the phazer)
-Substitute/ (any "stat up" move)
-Baton Pass

or just *****:
-Destiny Bond

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
Um, if this is in the 3rd gen games, and you have the right stuff, you can set up secret bases with pokemon that know ONLY the desired moves (make sure smeargle's at a higher level than the pkmn showing it Sheer Cold, and give Smeargle a chesto berry for the spore user). Movesets that I know of...
Standard moveset:
-Spore
-Lock On
-Sheer Cold
-Mean Look

or a baton passer:
-Spore
-Ingrain (lol to the phazer)
-Substitute/ (any "stat up" move)
-Baton Pass

or just *****:
-Destiny Bond
thanks.... but i do not think i will go with destiny bond though....

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Sheer Cold. You just need to switch out, and Lock On is off.

The BP set works best in a team with only BPers, so it doesn't actually fit in every single team. Something which actually is pretty cool:

Endure
Spore
Endeavor
Stoss/Extremespeed
@Salac Berry

Endure something which kills you, get fast, Spore your opponent, Endeavor the pokémon who'll get in and Stoss/Extremespeed it. Then Endeavor the next pokémon and die.

Top Bottom