• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashWiki: SSB64-related topics

greenblob

Smash Lord

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
I knew it existed, but everytime i typed smashwiki.com, it would bug up, guess i was missing the /wiki. I do agree it needs expansion, more SSB support to the SSBM people.

There should at least be a character page for SSB and SSBM, separately, rather than having a single page. I'm not to good with Wiki, so I can't do it but I'll see if I can type up and post info for each character (don't rely on me tho)

Peaches

Smash Lord
I agree, at the very least we need to create seperate character pages and complete all the stage articles.

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
I've done Mushroom Kingdom, and I intend to finish the other two stages when I have time, but feel free to. However, the most important matter (I feel) is separating the character articles; most people may like melee, but there are plenty of people who like the original just as much or more. Currently, only Mario and Jigglypuff are the only characters to have their own SSB articles, and this needs to change.

SuperSmashFighters

Smash Cadet
hey, ill try and make some i got waaay too much time on my hands :)

Edit i just did the tutorial Stage N64, you guys can add on:) i also did a picture:)

i will do the other Non-playable stages if you won't to do it you may:)

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, someone can do the other two stages. I'm wondering if we should add the GS codes to get to the non-playable stages.

greenblob

Smash Lord
OK, every character has an article now. Next up: making these articles actually useful. Most of these articles are very empty. If there are any pros/cons that were missed or you know any combos/tricks with certain characters, please contribute!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Cool. I'll go take a look...
SmashWiki seems to have had a lot of stuff deleted...

Top Bottom