• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashWiki help from the Samus community

Respawn

Smash Journeyman
In the shadows. Or NE Ohio. Whichever sounds bette
Hello there, Respawn here, and I've got a favor to ask of the Samus users.

I recently started a new project on SmashWiki that involves putting up character match-ups for every character. It's a large, ongoing project, and might require a little bit of extra help...

I came here to ask you this: If you could, I would greatly appreciate it if you helped fill in some of the Samus character match-ups. I've already put a few in, some from Aftermath's guide, but there are still quite a few to fill in. So I thought, what better place to ask for help than here? I don't know too much about playing against high-level players, so I need some help on this.

Should you choose to help, here is the link:

http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Samus_Match-ups

Just login with your SWF name to edit. I request that you stay objective, so it doesn't seem too much like a personal opinion.

On a side note, if you happen to know anything about strategies for match-ups pertaining to other characters, please click this link here:
Character Match-Ups

If you don't feel like editing SmashWiki, but still want to help, than it would be nice if you could just put any ideas in here, anything you think should be expanded upon, etc.

~Thanks in advance

Blue_Requiem

Smash Cadet
In other words it's just Wikipedia but you want us to help you finish up the match ups, Ok I'll will definitly contribute.

Top Bottom