• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"#Smashforums" chat on IRC

Dragonium07

Smash Rookie
Are you looking for a time to chill around and chat with other people? Do you want to have a great discussion about Super Smash Bros Brawl and other random topics? Well, this smashforum chat was and is the original IRC channel for smashforums. Just please, try not to flame or spam and try to keep arguments to a minimum.

The admins/mods don't really want to post the link and all, but heck, the smashforums chat is dieing out.

Don't be shy or afraid to come, this is in fact the ORIGINAL smashforums IRC chat. If you prefer to chat directly instead of being in the forums, vice-versa, or both, come on down and enjoy the chat.

Link to ORIGINAL Smashboards (called #smashforums): http://mibbit.com/?channel=#smashforums&server=irc.gamesurge.net

Instructions:

1. Click on link

2. In the "Nick" box, type in your desired nick. (If your desired nick is taken, choose another one) (Note: Nick = nickname, or what you want to be called on chat.)

3. Enjoy the chat. (Currently a few people there) Please try to get as many pepe to visit. Idling (AFK) is allowed. We need the chat back in order, so that's why I am doing what the admins should of done a long time ago. Our chat is nice and clean and well managed, with a respectful staff. Unlike the forums, we manage the chat almost every day for it to be stable. Again, make sure to share this link with the others. Thanks to those that have come already. Keep up the support.

If admins/mods are reading this, note that I am just doing what you should of done long ago. If you remove this thread, so be it, but I highly advise not to. That is YOUR IRC chat, not mine. I also highly advise to put up the links in the main page. It takes less than 5 minutes.

Top Bottom