• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest wednesday 5/23!!!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Alright, in celebration of Finals being over, I'm having a Smashfest on Wednesday at my house. I can only have up to maybe 5 people over, and you'll have to deal with the cats(they stay out of the way anyhow.)

Someone will have to bring a setup, as my Wii is busted.

If you want food, I have spicy instant Ramen(lots of it) just for these occasions, and plenty of Doctor K(Kroger brand Dr. Pepper So Pro). Also hot dogs.

Can start at 12-1, but you guys would have to leave around 7 or 7:30. Any later than that and my mom will start getting annoyed that you guys aren't gone.

All I really ask is that you're not too loud. Other than that, you're free to do w/e.

I also have BB and Vanilla SF on PS3 if you guys are interested in that.

So free food, something to drink, and fun times celebrating the end of High School.

EDIT: Forgot to tell you the Address. It's:

2215 Hopkins Mill Lane
Duluth, GA 30096

Top Bottom