• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest Tomorrow!!! Waxhaw, NC Brawl/Melee COME THRU!!!!

V1CE

Smash Champion
OK SOOOOOO..... scotty and I want to host a smashfest.... scotty has a huge room with lots of chairs and tv's spacious and we can have some snacks.... we wanna perhaps do some APEX training and anyone is welcome... the room is big enough to have a tourney in seriously so come thru this SAT or next saturday...

Its in waxhaw so ill give out more info soon when i know people are interested.

Brawl and melee if we have too...

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
OKAY so this smashfest will be next saturday November 19th. I will need to know in advance who is coming though. During that day feel free to come anytime after noon as long as I know you're coming. If this goes well I may go for hosting tournaments at my house in the future.

EDIT: Steve you may want to edit your original post so it has my information. I wasn't expecting you to make a thread for this lol.

EDIT 2: Removed my info since the event has happened

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
This smashfest will likely favor brawl. There can be melee though.

I will provide 4 TVs, one wii and one cube with their respective games. So if people bring consoles we can have 4 full setups. Extra TVs would be nice too in case this gets bigger than I anticipate, but I don't think we will need more than 4 full setups. It couldn't hurt though unless you're trying to carry a TV Steve style

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
So far it looks like we got me, V1CE, Arch, Kadaj, and H1N1. Also Nima, Seth (only said he was interested), and Dub as maybes. This is as far as I know.

Top Bottom