• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Rayku's 1/16/10

Rayku

Smash Lord
Mom's going to be gone on Saturday, so any of you *****es not going to Pound 4 should be at my place (if you don't want to go to Atlanta Revival's monthly)

I think I can have a fair amount of people over, but it'd be awesome to get a decent head count.

Just post if you're interested, I'll keep the OP updated.

Once I get at least 3 people, I'll give out my address. I'll go ahead and say I live about 45 minutes NORTH of Waba, in Woodstock.

Phone Number: 678.457.6984
AIM: raykuthunder

Hit me up with questions if you need something.

Disclaimer: All albino black people are banned from my house. Dog hates 'em

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hows about, instead of going to a smashfest, you guys head to Birmingham for the tournament. ya?

/annoy

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD I don't have a car of my own yet lol

but yea I'd really like to see you and Lou sometime soon. I wanna play you guys again.

Rayku

Smash Lord
@IAmBlu3: You were the only person interested in coming. BBQ just wanted my internet connection and company

@Yiff: It's 40 minutes. REALLY long would be to like, Alabama or something, which isn't even that far.

Top Bottom