• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Menthol's~

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
So it seems like everybody needs advance notice for smash nowadays.
So I'm hosting a smashfest at my place this saturday(June 2nd), starting sometime after 1:30pm, cause I have a job interview then. I've got 5 TVs, 1 cube, and seating aplenty. Anyone is invited, so long as they let me know they're coming.

Here's my address:

345 Winding Rose Lane
Suwanee, GA 30024

Call me at (404)-368-5274

I need people to bring cubes, and of course BYOC. No housing will be provided, so be prepared to drive home whenever you get tired. Food and drinks will not be provided, unless everyone chips in to order food for the group. I'm not willing to pick anyone up, I'm poor and gas costs money. :(

So, hit me up if you wanna smash with the GPC regulars!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Saturday?

Awww dammit!

I'm leaving on Saturday to attend a wedding this weekend =(

Well, obviously, I won't be able to attend. Maybe next time.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Argh...how I want(and need...I need practice against people again) to be there! Hopefully you will do this again after I get my car (one or two weeks!)

Top Bottom