• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers In Elk Grove

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Zinfandel? That sounds close to Anatolia. I'm new to this area so I only know streets as familiar.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
DRGN: So you couldn't come today:( If you can come on Friday, again, at about 1:00. Again, bring your own controller. Btw, I never even got to ask you, what's your name?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
lol foy says my house.

well i got an average sized room (i room with 3 people in a houes) so if 3 other people wanted to come smash at a time id be cool with it =) (tuesdays, and thursday - sunday)

and i live super close to the sac state campus

DRGN

Technowizard
DRGN: So you couldn't come today:( If you can come on Friday, again, at about 1:00. Again, bring your own controller. Btw, I never even got to ask you, what's your name?
My real name is Danny, but most just call me by my alias (DRGN) which is pronounced "Durgan".

I'm not sure if we're going to be able to make it tomorrow. What's the latest we could come?

And if we came next week instead, would it be the same times as before that would be available?

ru5514n

Smash Ace
My real name is Danny, but most just call me by my alias (DRGN) which is pronounced "Durgan".

I'm not sure if we're going to be able to make it tomorrow. What's the latest we could come?

And if we came next week instead, would it be the same times as before that would be available?
Yeah, on Mondays and Fridays I'm generally home from 1:00, so you can come then. On Wednesdays, I'm also home at one, but I can only play for about two hours, because I play chess on Wednesday nights.

Kool_Jon

Smash Rookie
hey.. I know this is old but does anyone still play smash in elk grove? I just moved out here and I'm decent but just need some competition

Utter

Smash Rookie
hey.. I know this is old but does anyone still play smash in elk grove? I just moved out here and I'm decent but just need some competition
You play melee? Also does anyone in Sac or Elk Grove area want to play

Top Bottom