• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashcon! #ROBsquad Assemble!

Breadbot

Smash Cadet
With Smashcon registration ending I think its about time I ask the question of who of the ROB squad is going.

We def gotta plan a big meetup or something ([OuO]

Amazing ROBsquad Meetup info
We will be meeting up in the arcade area at 12 pm
come chill, smash and talk about various beeps and boops with your fellow bots ([^u^]
(I have an extra gcc adaptor with me in case anyone wants to play in a glorious 8 player ROB only match)

Last edited:

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
I'll be there!

(Btw this is Orpheus from the skype group, or as Robot likes to call me "hohn" because of that damn typo >.>)

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
Registration ended bro.

I'll be there all 3 days!
He can still go there just to hang out with us and have fun. Unfortunate to miss the tournament though since it will be hype.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
He can still go there just to hang out with us and have fun. Unfortunate to miss the tournament though since it will be hype.
No, you can't go to smashcon without registering. I registered but I'm not entering any tournaments.

That doesn't matter in Eric's case though, as he bought a pass anyway.

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
No, you can't go to smashcon without registering. I registered but I'm not entering any tournaments.

That doesn't matter in Eric's case though, as he bought a pass anyway.
Seems I mis-worded my post a little bit. What I meant by that he could still come even if he didn't buy the 4 day tournament pass by just getting the weekend pass instead.

But sweet! Can't wait to see you there Eric! Now you can finally teach me ROB stuff in person.

Breadbot

Smash Cadet
With the con being in 5 days im wondering if you guys wanna plan some sort of meetup so we can all see each other (and maybe steal a setup and have fun with ROB dittos)

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
I'm actually gonna be there all 3 days, so anything is good for me. Maybe Saturday would be the best option though, that way we kind of know our way around after Friday.

Breadbot

Smash Cadet
I'm actually gonna be there all 3 days, so anything is good for me. Maybe Saturday would be the best option though, that way we kind of know our way around after Friday.
Good point, also most people are gonna be getting here friday and all, and with the floor plan mapped out we can find out exactly where we're gonna be

Im thinking maybe around noon on saturday, the sm4sh tournament doesnt continue until 2 so we could probably steal a setup for the ROB mains

yay or nay to this?

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
With the con being in 5 days im wondering if you guys wanna plan some sort of meetup so we can all see each other (and maybe steal a setup and have fun with ROB dittos)

We should totally plan out a meetup. Saturday would probably be the best time, though I'm there all four days so I can make it on whichever day we decide on.

Breadbot

Smash Cadet
Is there a floor map for smash con?
Not that I know of, guess we have to depend on finding our ways around, or theyll be a map provided at the con
I guess noon on saturday works for people, ill update op with that info, ill update it more when we have a location

Also, stupid question, but does anyone know how we get the tickets, like, are they mailed to us or do we pick them up or something?

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Not that I know of, guess we have to depend on finding our ways around, or theyll be a map provided at the con
I guess noon on saturday works for people, ill update op with that info, ill update it more when we have a location

Also, stupid question, but does anyone know how we get the tickets, like, are they mailed to us or do we pick them up or something?
They should've sent you an email with a pdf you have to print

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
About how long ago was it sent? Like, did you get it right after you purchased your ticket?
I dont think I got anything
How'd you buy your tickets? I got mine through showclix and I got an email immediately. Check your email from around the time you ordered them and check your junk folder.

If all else fails, info@smashcon.com

Breadbot

Smash Cadet
How'd you buy your tickets? I got mine through showclix and I got an email immediately. Check your email from around the time you ordered them and check your junk folder.

If all else fails, info@smashcon.com
Got mine via the official site, ill contact them now, checked all of email and nothing
Edit:
silly me just had to read the faq, turns out you get it at the con, lol
sorry

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Maybe we should meet up at the arcade area, or the cafe.

Breadbot

Smash Cadet
Maybe we should meet up at the arcade area, or the cafe.
Arcade area sounds good, They got a pop'n music machine so when Im not playing smash ill probably be playing pop'n
sounds good
updating op with that

EDIT
I also will be bringing an extra gcc adaptor in case we want to do an awesome 8 player ROB match

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
So unrelated question: Will the pools area be used for free play after pools are done? Because so far I haven't been able to play at all because pools.

Also, that guy who makes perlers will make a nes Rob and Famicom Rob $10 each.

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
The meet up didn't really happen, but atleast we all still met up the day before lol. We also got Seagull Joe on there too.

Top Bottom