• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Thread Banners - Requests Available

D

Deleted member

I've been thinking about making this for a while now, and here it is. These are thread banners designed for use in the first post of a thread, be it data-related, matchups.. just about everything. Now, I like to think these are only designed for use with staff members, but anyone is free to use them for their own threads in the site. You can either request one and I'll create a picture for your thread, or if you are experienced with Photoshop, the tool I used to create this, you can get to make your own by clicking the download link here to get the .PSD file.

The font used is called ITC Avant Garde Gothic Std Condensed Bold... what a mouthful, right?

So far, a few threads of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U (or just Smash 4) forums use these images. My goal with these is to unify the threads themselves with the forums and be related with each other. The logic does not make sense, but you know what I'm saying, right? Anyways, here's how the templates look:

In the .PSD file, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U's folder contains a sub-folder, housing the three vesions of the logo (3DS only, Wii U only, and both (shown in the image above)) plus light and dark "frames" and backgrounds to suit your mood.

I hope you enjoy them.

Props to @FalKoopa and @Opossum for convincing me to create this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Glad you were able to make this thread. Your work on these logos are very impressive.

Top Bottom