• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Your MoM in THE ATL!!!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
whats good to all my atl smashers i will be here for a week and a half at the homewood suites we can snash at the hotel or some1 can pick me up...but i really wanna beat some ***...holla at me...my number is 727 389 1260.....txt or call i always respond to txts and leave a message if i dont pick up my phone.. tampa in the house

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
well i fly in tomar. morning im not sure what area ill be in but ill be postin....and hell yes i play melee polmex learned everything from me...i jus havent played in a few months so im a lil rusty

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well I didn't do any smash today. Right now I'm at a friends on some other business. But I should be off this thursday so if you're free we can all prolly get some games in =D

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
hmmmmmm sound good...but i need to see what work is lookin like...but this weekend i should be free...jus during the weekdays i work 7 till 3-5..we can play right in the hotel room but the only thing is we gonna need tvs..cuz the hotel has blocks on the av channel...but hit me up and we can get something goin

Top Bottom