• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Smash WiiU Gameube adapter bundle + Collectors Edition Game guide box and other scans

the8thark

Smash Lord
I have finally received Smash WiiU. I preordered the game + Gamecube controller bundle, the Collectors Edition game guide and a Link Amiibo. And I would like to share scans of all of this so anyone who is interested and does not own any of these can see what they look like in detail.

The images will be in spoiler tags just so the page here can load up faster. And click on the images in the spoiler tags to see them in full size. I scanned them at 150 dpi. The book pages I scanned, did not scan so well, because the book is slightly too large for my scanner. But oh well it is all here for your viewing pleasure. It's an old scanner so the image quality is as is. Enjoy :)

All these scans are of the Australian release.

1. Super Smash Bros WiiU game cover

2. Super Smash Bros WiiU game disc

3. Super Smash WiiU instruction booklet (16 pages including front and back cover)

4. Club Nintendo Australia card (inside)

5. Club Nintendo Australia card (outside) (game code photoshopped out)

6. Game + Gamecube bundle box (front)

7. Game + Gamecube bundle box (back)

8. Gamecube adapter box (front).
The adapter came inside it's own little box inside the bundle box.
[

9. Gamecube adapter box (back).
The adapter came inside it's own little box inside the bundle box.

10. Gamecube adapter instruction page

11. Collectors Edition game guide (front)

12. Collectors Edition game guide (back)

13. Collectors Edition game guide (page attached to back of the guide)

14. Collectors Edition game guide bookmarks

15. Collectors Edition game guide (sticker on shrink wrap that the guide is shipped to the stores in)

16. Collectors Edition game guide - Sakurai's short article thanking the players

17. Collectors Edition game guide - Contents page 1
I am sharing this so everyone know how many pages are in this guide and what the guide covers

18. Collectors Edition game guide - Contents page 2
I am sharing this so everyone know how many pages are in this guide and what the guide covers

19. Back of an Amiibo box. (This is of the Link Amiibo)

20. Amiibo instruction booklet

I do not own the 3DS version of the game but I picked up an A5 sized 20 page (including front and back covers) booklet about the 3DS version of the game. And here is some scans of that so you can see it.

21. Smash 3DS booklet (front)

22. Smash 3DS booklet (first 2 pages inside the booklet)

Last edited:
Top Bottom