• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 2nd

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
Too bad he's not playable, but my hopes weren't too high, considering his specials would probably be too similar to Sonic. Oh well, he looks pretty awesome in HD.

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Wow that character lol. What they should do is put a character from Resident evil in the smash series, i would pick that character no matter who it was.

D

Deleted member

Wow that character lol. What they should do is put a character from Resident evil in the smash series, i would pick that character no matter who it was.
I hope you're joking

D

Deleted member

Think about it for a second i mean RE is also part of nintendo if you ask me it would be alot better instead of putting in some character thats not part of nintendo
Yeah, RE 5 and 6 totally came out in Nintendo consoles and besides Capcom already has it's rep

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Yeah, RE 5 and 6 totally came out in Nintendo consoles and besides Capcom already has it's rep
not those recent ones i meant from 1,2,3 4 was in there, Revelations on the wii u. Like sonic, he made it in and hes not even from nintendo at all im just saying.,

D

Deleted member

not those recent ones i meant from 1,2,3 4 was in there, Revelations on the wii u. Like sonic, he made it in and hes not even from nintendo at all im just saying.,
But he just had 2 exclusive games and one more coming this year, 3rd party chars only get in if they are VERY relevant to Nintendo's history(Sonic is the mascot of Ninty's formal rival and Mega Man is on Nintendo since day one), and before you bring Snake, Kojima begged for Sakurai and since they are friends Sakurai allowed it

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
RE in smash loooool!! Lets just yell for every non related character to be in smash! Here we go: i hope they'll add Goku and Naruto. Also crash bandicoot Spyro, Banjo Kazooie pacman barack aboma and michael jackson! Oh amd please sakurai, add my newborn nephew because he is cute and totally fits in smash!

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
But he just had 2 exclusive games and one more coming this year, 3rd party chars only get in if they are VERY relevant to Nintendo's history(Sonic is the mascot of Ninty's formal rival and Mega Man is on Nintendo since day one), and before you bring Snake, Kojima begged for Sakurai and since they are friends Sakurai allowed it
Of course snake was alright he had one game on nintendo Metal gear solid twin snakes.

D

Deleted member

Of course snake was alright he had one game on nintendo Metal gear solid twin snakes.
They are friends and he begged for it, and apparently it was a one-shot thing since Snake is probably getting cut

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Not cool. He would have been a great new IP to be represented in Smash as a new playable character. Although I was never a huge fans of his games, they're still enjoyable and isn't something I've played before (it is a "Tower Defense" game). I've always liked his design and was one of my most wanted characters for Smash 4.

This sucks...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not cool. He would have been a great new IP to be represented in Smash as a new playable character. Although I was never a huge fans of his games, they're still enjoyable and isn't something I've played before (it is a "Tower Defense" game). I've always liked his design and was one of my most wanted characters for Smash 4.

This sucks...
Well, there is always Wonder-Red for a new series and Shulk, but who gives a f*** to Shulk

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Yeah, I'm hoping WOOOOOONNDEEERRRR.... RED! makes the cut at least. And Shulk.

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
Resident Evil characters wouldn't really fit in with Smash, they were able to turn Snake into a slightly comic, less mature action hero in Smash. But how would they do that for RE characters. They simply don't fit the mood, plus they aren't really classics, and their makers aren't friends with Sakurai. Also, to that other guy, Snake was originally going to be put in Melee as well, but he was cut due to time constraints.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How in the world does Mega Bidoof, of all people, have the right to say someone would be a waste of a roster slot?

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883

This sucks...
dude, at least he's in smash now... did you really expected him to be a newcomer? There's so much more potential other stuff that would rather be playable than Dillon that it would be madness to even make him playable... I think as an AT it does just fine!

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I wanted as a character... but, At least is a assist trophie and look very awesome!!!

Of ALL assist trophie, this one is treated like golden like a rival to sonic and a trophy photo included.

But is a 3DS Characters show in the Wii U version.
Then Midana a Wii console character, le show a photo too in the 3DS version.
Sakurai is very picky.

Top Bottom