• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 20th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. This is the capsule for the Assist Trophies. It may emit rainbow-colored lights, or even blink. Even if there's something like a Color TV-Game 15 inside…."

PokéMurio

Smash Apprentice
Looks nice, but I'm still waiting for Donkey Kong AT...

Last edited:

_yuna

Smash Apprentice
I can't get myself to not look at the polygons. It's pretty bad. Art-design looks great though. As we've already seen since its inception.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
either sakurai is trolling us this week with useless potds and is going to reveal something awesome on friday
or we wont get anythng till e3

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
either sakurai is trolling us this week with useless potds and is going to reveal something awesome on friday
or we wont get anythng till e3
most likely we won't get anything new until E3 seeing as it is something like three weeks away from now. It would take away from some of the hype Nintendo is building around their E3 appearance for now. Honestly, what we can hope for is alternate costume reveals and any small details on items. Sakurai is going to be reviewing until mid-June. I personally like the attention to detail he has been showing.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
The weather has turned very hot... The house smells strange due to humidity... I'm very irritable...

Basically it means Summer E3 is upon us. Which is why I think we won't get anything too amazing until then.

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
" It may emit rainbow-colored lights, or even blink"
It may emit rainbow colored lights
Rainbow colored lights

Captain Rainbow confirmed

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
This is one of those "What do you not want to see in the Pic of the Day" things.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else think that the silhouette looks like the Masked Man from Mother 3?

Player -0

Smash Hero
The colors look different. I can't put my finger on it.....

It might be Mario's neck too but the colors look different.

Actually looking back on the website it looks like Mario's body is super detailed while someone photoshopped a head on top. Kinda awkward.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
what is that speck behind mario?
obvious photoshop. this pic is fake.
So we now know that the S-Flag doesn't summon non-Namco retro characters. Atleast this clarifies something.
What does that have to do with that at all? The S-Flag wasn't mentioned.
I have a feeling Sakurai is finally going to make some useful assist trophies this time. Some were pretty useless.
A man can only hope.

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
with all these repetitive updates...I am guessing we are getting all characters and all new info revealed for E3! Since the 3DS game is coming out this summer.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why does Mario seem more HD than before?

Top Bottom