• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 1st

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
Giant stinky bundles of craptitude! This is worse than that scary thing that attacked me in the bathroom level.

Tybis

Smash Apprentice
Isn't it mathematically impossible to make something more powerful than Brawl's Ultimate Chimera?
If I remember correctly, it instantly caused 999% damage, and caused an insta-kill.
It doesn't make sense saying that something could cause more damage than death.
Nope, the Chimera did 100-300% each time it bit you.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A giant ghostly skull who has a whole lot of smaller skulls in its mouth that's enveloped in multicolored flames that instantly kills anything who comes in contact with it. That's an Orne, a foe that truly deserves to be dreaded.

According to its Idol description in Kid Icarus: Uprising:
These vengeful ghosts seem to be formed from concentrated misery and regret. All who come into contact with Orne have their minds shattered, with death following shortly thereafter. They are attracted to the life force of their enemies.

(Kid Icarus: Uprising's Idols are like Smash Bros.'s Trophies, by the way.)

Truly, this monster is not to be underestimated.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Nope, the Chimera did 100-300% each time it bit you.
Oh, but it's knockback was so high, it still gaurunteed a KO.

A giant ghostly skull who has a whole lot of smaller skulls in its mouth that's enveloped in multicolored flames that instantly kills anything who comes in contact with it. That's an Orne, a foe that truly deserves to be dreaded.

According to its Idol description in Kid Icarus: Uprising:
These vengeful ghosts seem to be formed from concentrated misery and regret. All who come into contact with Orne have their minds shattered, with death following shortly thereafter. They are attracted to the life force of their enemies.

(Kid Icarus: Uprising's Idols are like Smash Bros.'s Trophies, by the way.)

Truly, this monster is not to be underestimated.
Meh. Seems pretty lame if you ask me.

Last edited:

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I feel like it could be on Palutena's Temple. I could be wrong, but this makes sense because New Pork City had the chimera, and Nintendo is comparing this to that. Also Palutena's Temple take the role of the really big, awkward stage that Temple and New Pork took in the last games.

Of course it wouldn't really fit on Palutena's Temple... So maybe reset bomb forest would be more likely.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I feel like it could be on Palutena's Temple. I could be wrong, but this makes sense because New Pork City had the chimera, and Nintendo is comparing this to that. Also Palutena's Temple take the role of the really big, awkward stage that Temple and New Pork took in the last games.

Of course it wouldn't really fit on Palutena's Temple... So maybe reset bomb forest would be more likely.
Well it's definitely a 3DS pic so I think Reset Bomb makes most sense. It's not really something you can kill so it'd suck if it was on Smash Run.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Well it's definitely a 3DS pic so I think Reset Bomb makes most sense. It's not really something you can kill so it'd suck if it was on Smash Run.
Oh that's right... palutena's temple is wiiu only, huh.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
It makes more sense for it to be in Smash Run because of how large the area is. You probably wouldn't even die from it most of the time due to the sheer size of Smash Run. You might just get knocked far away into another section.

nessokman

Smash Lord
So cute, 10/10 would bang

but in all seriousness, ornes made me want to kill myself on a regular basis. There were two of them doing a tight circle in the level "Reaper's line of sight" that surrounded a vase spitting the annoying snakes. I literally couldn't do it without an invincibility power.

I think it would be in palutena's temple on wii U.
better yet assist trophy.The horror when one of them appears would be fricking priceless. Have pit's three sacred treasures final smash be the only thing that can kill it.

SanicJan

Smash Cadet
Not as scary as finding the Ultimate Chimera inside a bathroom in Mother 3.
You do not know how bad the Orne's in Kid Icarus Uprising are do you? They follow you most of the time. (Few have a path they use though and don't follow you). They're also in very cheap area's where you can barely see them.

Top Bottom