• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Images That You Like

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
The Former British Empire of great Britain.
Here' a topic where you can comment about, appreciate, make quotes of, joke about, and do other things with Smash Ultimate Images, i'll give you a quick example before i start with actual images i really like. (BTW i do like this Mario image i'm using, oh and also MAKE SURE TO SHRINK THE IMAGES TO AN APPROPRIATE SIZE USING PAINT OR GIMP OR SOMETHING, (shrink it by about 40% ideally) we don't want the thread to get filled up by 1000x1000+ images do we? anyways, I've rambled on long enough, now let's begin ) (Oh, and on final thing, all of these come from the Website.)
EXAMLE:

'It's a me Mario.'

So let's get started

GaW: 'IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!'
Yoshi: 'I will eat your two dimensional rib cage if you so much as touch that egg.'

Eh-heh-heh, Dedede is a Pokemawn Mastah!

After FINALLY getting into Smash, Ridley-san finds his toughest opponent yet, a brick wall, instead of punching it down (which he could do) he whips out a hammer and takes it down dedede style.

Top Bottom