• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

N M E

Smash Apprentice
Smash trivia is a simple game were I Post questions about smash.
Hear are the basic rules
.If a question has Easy next to it and you get it wrong you get in the losers section, but if get 5 right you go in the winner section.

.If a question has medium next to it and you get it wrong nothing happens, But if you get 3 right your put in the winners section.

If a question has medium next to it and you get it wrong nothing happens, But if you get 2 right your put in the winners section.

.Winners only applies to the fist person to get it right.

.losers applies to every no matter when you post .

.no edits .

Todays question
(easy) In which smash game dose King dedede first appear?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sounds interesting, I'll play whenever you come up with a new questyion since glove already answered it

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Haha I win. In Super Smash Bros. 64 - floating in the background of Kirby's Dreamland.

T

The Black Glove

Haha I win. In Super Smash Bros. 64 - floating in the background of Kirby's Dreamland.
NO WAY!

I'm gonna have to go back and play some N64 to see if that's true...

EDIT: Holy Crap! He's right! Can I change my answer? *laughs*

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Dude I completly forgot about smash 64 ever since I gave it to my poor cousin/nephew/whatever in Cuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom