• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Smash Tour Glitch

Pixel_

Smash Ace
I was just playing Smash Tour with a few other people, and once it ended... it didn't end.
(I took out the audio because of background noise)

During the final battle, the timer already ran out, the announcer already said "GAME!" and everything, but everything kept going as if it were the last few seconds.

That meant there was no noise, everything was in slow motion, and nobody could die.

...I don't get what happened. >_>

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
Did the results screen appear as normal after this?

That is strange...

I don't know the 1st thing about this but it seems like an issue loading? there is a small amount of slow motion stuff whenever "game" is called butt this is a tad insane.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Did the results screen appear as normal after this?

That is strange...

I don't know the 1st thing about this but it seems like an issue loading? there is a small amount of slow motion stuff whenever "game" is called butt this is a tad insane.
No results screen, we had to turn off the console :/

This only happened once, btw, every other time it worked just fine.

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
No results screen, we had to turn off the console :/

This only happened once, btw, every other time it worked just fine.

Sounds like the machine failed to load the screen... and kept the slow motion going... and sense no other ways out were programed in... shutting the machine off was the only option.

But I know little to nothing about programing so this is nothing but uneducated speculation.

Top Bottom