• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Smash Saturdays @ The Chicago Clubhouse

Smash Saturdays @ The Chicago Clubhouse
Posted by doofball
The Chicago Clubhouse
Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

doofball

Smash Rookie
Smash Saturdays at The Chicago Clubhouse!

Hosts Melee and Project M brackets. This venue has also previously hosted side Smash 4 Wii U brackets based on demand, and may even host it as a main event again if demand rises enough to justify it.

Venue opens for friendlies, signups, and setups at 11am. Melee Bracket begins at 12pm, Noon. Project M bracket can begin as early as 1pm, but can be delayed if necessary to allow melee to progress further.

If there is enough demand, side events are often run after one/both these brackets finish. Side events have included doubles, Sm4sh, and an illegal stage (Mute City) bracket, in the past. They are usually priced at $2 entry or less.

Venue fee is $5. Entry fee, per main game bracket, is $5.

The Chicago Clubhouse venue is a collectible card and tabletop gaming store, located at 1627 Waukegan Avenue, in Glenview Illinois. It has snacks and drinks available for purchase. There are also fastfood places located just next door if you want to purchase a full meal.

For more details, such as rulesets, or to have your questions answered, please check this page for the event:
https://www.facebook.com/smashsaturdays/

If you do not have a facebook account or don't want to check for some other reason, I will try to answer your questions here on Smashboards. However, I am not the T.O. and I can't promise a timely response. I just created a Smashboards event for this weekly, with permission from the T.O. of course.

Top Bottom