• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Rookie Tumbling Onto the Stage!

Kos-MosPlushie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kos-MosPlushie
Hello Smash fans! After visting this site a bunch of times I figured it was time to make an account finally!
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/PM/SSB4, why?
I use Sonic and Ness in Brawl, Sonic because of his speed and mind games, Ness because of his ridiculous damage output.
In Project M I use Lucario because of his combo ability and amazing Neutral Air, and I've picked up Marth but I'm still getting used to him.
For Smash4 I have some ideas about who to main, Pac-Man being the biggest consideration at the moment. Megaman, Sonic, Robin, Shulk, ZSS, and Lucario are also considerations
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
I kept coming back after seeing the leaked roster.
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
I don't, none really happen around where I live. Even if there were I am not that good at the games. I don't know any of melee's advanced tactics for instance.
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
I watch anime when I can, currently I'm addicted to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
I used to browse on both Starmen.net and an old Pokemon forum, but that's been years ago.

Top Bottom