• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash rampage

Zantetsu

Smash Master

Well my problems have passed me by and im feeling alot better now. Im now glad to present another series of tournaments call Smash rampage! 3 tournies in one and if you sign up for one you sign up for them all! Dont want to sign up for one but the others? Sorry cuss you cant do that XD

Tier for my tourny
---
High:
Mario
Captain falcon
Ness
Fox
Kirby
Pikachu
Jigglypuff

Low:
Luigi
DK
Link
Samus
Yoshi

Rules
---
You will be sticking with your same character through out the low and high tier tournament.
You MUST Have msn messenger and be VERY active.
Stages allowed are hyrule and dreamland
Stock is 5 for singles and 4 for the tier tournaments
Double elimination for singles and single elimination for tiers
8 people max
No time limit
10$ cash prize for singles. 5$ for each tier. (Im sorry for the low money but im VERY short and i am saving for brawl)
Server will be emularena grounds enless you can agree on another server
If you dysinc in a match the match will be played with the same stock as left off. If you were over 125% of health you will be knocked down a stock enless you only had one
Dysincing 3 times will be resulted in facing another day. If you dysinc 3 times that other day you will be disquallifyed

Requirments
---
Project64k
Super smash rom
Msn messenger (To contact people and you must be very active. If not you will be banned from my future tournaments)
Must say your low and high tier characters
..::Example post::..

Sign me up! My msn is BHLMRO@Hotmail.com and my high character is fox and my low is luigi. Thx!
---
BHLMRO - Low = Link High = Fox
SuperBoomFan - Low = Samus High = Falcon
Nephiros - Low = Luigi, High = Fox
Nintendude - Low = Samus, High = Mario
Tigerbombz - Low = DK High = Pika
Ice Kokiri - Low = Link High = Kirby
felix45 - Low = Link High = Kirby
SoniczeroX - Low = Samus High = Falcon
*Spots filled*

Bracket for low tier
---

News
---
Im grounded for getting a C on a test T_T. So the tourny wont start till later. Stay tunned!

I'v been ungrounded for some time now...And i forgot the tourny XP Im going to start working on it again so get ready!

Low tier tournament starts first! The bracket is made. Get ur matches done asap!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Why are we restricted to one character per tournament? We should be able to change characters as long as it is in the correct tier range.

Kaillera: Nintendude1189
MSN: nintendude1189@gmail.com
AIM (please put this down there too): Nintendude1189
High Tier char: Mario
Low Tier char: Samus

And I'll be signing up for regular singles too.

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
My comp has been real crappy lately , hopefully it will clear up by the beginning of this tourny.
If not ill withdraw

You have my msn already
High : Mario
Low : Link

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
sign in ´´

Kaillera: JBSC

High=C.Falcon

Low=Samus

you already have my email

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
hey i had some complications and ownt be able to be active in a coupkle of time so ill withdraw from this.

good luck to everyone else.

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
I WANT IN SON! i have fuking VIP status..cuz i reg first! kick the noob or last person to register cuz i have prioiriety son! it doesn tmatter who u kik..IMMA WIN THIS PIECE

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I WANT IN SON! i have fuking VIP status..cuz i reg first! kick the noob or last person to register cuz i have prioiriety son! it doesn tmatter who u kik..IMMA WIN THIS PIECE
K, I'm dropping out for you since I was last to register...

and noob ><

Edit: wow I just realized I was paired up against BOOM. Man would I have gotten *****. xo

Edit 2: Nvm, BH found room for me lol.

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
omfg...how is the 1st seed gonan fight the 2nd seed! who da *** boom thinks he is with the 2nd seed trying TO PLAY ME SONSSS!! imma win this piece for all the homies out ther!? yadadaddig...RIP 2pac

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Crap, can't get Killarea to work, so I'm gonna have to drop out. ><

Top Bottom