• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Press Your Luck (sign Ins Open, One place Left For Premeare Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
Super Smash Bros Press Your Luck
Big Smash Bucks
No Smash Whammies
Need Three "smash Luck Pressers" (aka Players)
Questions & Whammies Will Be Smash Related
No Prizes-all Smash$

FIRST GAME WILL BE A DEMO SO PEOPLE WILL SEE HOW IT WILL WORK
(Lower # of questions, one player only)

OK, I will ask some questions the questions will be worth spins on the Press Your Luck board. First person to buzz in will answer, and that will become one of three multiple choices. A buzz in answer will be 3 spins, while a multiple choice is worth one spin.
The board has Smash Bucks (currency) and Whammies (here played by Smash fighters) (my sig is a whammy with the SSB logo). The Whammy will take any S$ you may have and 4 will knock you out. There are two rounds. The max S$ in round one is S$1500, and the max in round 2 is S$5000+SPIN (some squares has additional spins). You can pass your spins to the player in first place at any time. If you are in the lead, the spins will go to the player in second place. Passed spins must be taken, but if you have any left after a whammy, they will go to the earned column.

To save time, and for fairness, I will give all three players three spins in round one and five spins in round two.

1. Mr.Lombardi34
  2. smashbot
  3. ?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You should probably put rules up, because I have no idea what this is at all

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
OK, I will ask some questions (the full version will have 4 questions), the questions will be worth spins on the Press Your Luck board. In the full verison, first person to buzz in will answer, and that will become one of three multiple choices. A buzz in answer will be 3 spins, while a multiple choice is worth one spin. However, this demo will have two spins per answer. (unless Eor wants to join)
The board has Smash Bucks (currency) and Whammies (here played by Smash fighters) (my sig is a whammy with the SSB logo). The Whammy will take any S$ you may have and 4 will knock you out. This demo game will use only the round two board, with a max value of S$5000. Some squares come with an additional spin)

And now, the first demo question

What shape is the Super Smash Bros icon?

Questions will not be done

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
Um...It's a circle with some lines in it? I'm not sure what your asking, but that's my answer. You should also have everyone put in their final answers in bold. So now what?

That what was I was asking (and good idea about putting the answer in bold)
Also, that is right, so you have two spins.

This demo will only have one question, but I still have things to ask you.
Like DO YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR FIRST SPIN?

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
Just a question, how are you deciding this? Picking from a hat? By the way Stop

1. I am using the Press Your Luck Gamecontrol
  2. You stopped at "Double Your Smash Bucks + spin" (it is a "prize" but I will keep it up for the next spin)
  3. Press or freeze? (in the real game, freeze would be pass, and passed spins go to the person with the highest amount of S$)
  4. if the passer is in the lead, passed spins go to the player in 2nd place
  5. passes spins must be taken (except if one leads to a whammy, then all remaning passed spins go to the earned column, so you can pass them back)

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
ok, and ATTENTION ALL READERS
FIRST THREE TO SIGN UP PLAYS
EVEN AFTER FIRST THREE, SIGN UPS WILL BE OPEN FOR REPLACEMENTS AND FUTURE GAMES

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well, there is an "edit" button at the bottom of each of your posts. Click that. Then at the bottom of the post you are editing, hit "Go Advanced" Then you can edit the title, the post, and add smileys, colors and other stuff.

Also, have you been on for 4 hours just checking this for replies? I did this for my SWF survivor signups. Tip: Dont wait forever online for people to sign up. Just go do something for a few hours and when you come back, you will have enough people. Trust me.

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
Well, there is an "edit" button at the bottom of each of your posts. Click that. Then at the bottom of the post you are editing, hit "Go Advanced" Then you can edit the title, the post, and add smileys, colors and other stuff.

Also, have you been on for 4 hours just checking this for replies? I did this for my SWF survivor signups. Tip: Dont wait forever online for people to sign up. Just go do something for a few hours and when you come back, you will have enough people. Trust me.
:laugh:NO, (also, the demo board is still spinning)

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Now I just have to warn you, don't make the game really fast paced. You have to remember that although you are dedicated and on all the time, other people have things to do, and it really wouldn't be fair that everyone answers first just because they have stuff to do outside the computer.

I only say this because I'm getting off now and prolly won't be on for a while.

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
Now I just have to warn you, don't make the game really fast paced. You have to remember that although you are dedicated and on all the time, other people have things to do, and it really wouldn't be fair that everyone answers first just because they have stuff to do outside the computer.

I only say this because I'm getting off now and prolly won't be on for a while.

That's ok, to save time, and for fairness, I will give all three players three spins in round one and five spins in round two.

And speaking of round one, Mr. Lambari, it is time for your first non-demo spin. (Though the third spot is still open)

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
Ok, I will take my next spin...why do I feel like the only one playing, and why don't I feel like I am doing anything?
Spins are taken one at a time (sorry about the inactivity)
Also, the board was spinning, so I stopped it.

ps, YOU STOPPED AT A WHAMMY!!!!:( (THE SPRING-LOADED BOXING GLOVE COULD BE A SPIRNG-LOADED AND GLOVED MASTSER HAND) (click pic to see animation)

WARNING, I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MORE DAY TO POST, OR I WILL SPIN FOR YOU

You now have 3 spins, no Smash Bucks, and one Whammy
Press or Pass?

I will take the next spin, just to keep the game going
And it stopped at $500+spin
Press or pass?

SCREW IT! THE GAME IS OVER DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom