• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash on an Island Nation.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=541]Smash on an Island Nation.[/drupal]

Blogging eh? I've never really written a blog before, but why not start now I guess.

Well, if you want to get to the heart of it all when it comes to Smash and I, the one thing that makes it all so interesting is that I am LUCKY enough to be apart of the Australian Smash Scene.

You know, that place 'down under' with the kangaroos, and fond memories of Steve Irwin (RIP).

Yes. It is a great thing to be apart of the Australian Smash Community. It's not as advanced as America, nor does its Brawl scene contain many notable members outside of CAOTIC and Mic_128, but it's the close nit community that established itself during the Melee era.

I count myself lucky to have become acquainted with this game, and to play it in the lucky country. What I like about my community of smashers is that it's large *enough* without there being so many smashers that there are things like ego's and differences of opinion to get in the way.

I guess that's it for now.
Maybe I'll find a really good use for this, maybe I'll just continue to put my thoughts out there.

Either way, I think this is a great idea. Props to the Smashboards staff for making available something like this.

Top Bottom