• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash n Bash 01/03/09 Results

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Thanks to the Baltimore crew for coming out. Unfortunately we weren't able to change the date because this was the supposed best time for the Madden players. However none of them even bothered to show up. I am not upset at only having about 13 people total. I was kind of expecting it. My optimistic goal was 16. I am upset that the Madden players pushed me to hold an event for them and they didn't even bother to show up.

Brawl Singles
1. Geo (lucario
2. Relm (Ness)
3. Scourge (Snake)
4. Mastermind (diddy)
5. Xanthos (Lucas)
5. Shaaby (Olimar)
7. Add (Wolf)
7. Domon (herfderf) (Pikachu/Ike)
9. Metalmonstar (Kirby/Metaknight)
9. Orion (Rob)

Brawl Doubles (For Fun)
1. Cruel Disaster
2. YAH
3. Facepalm
4. Matrim
5. domonkashu
5. Team of Justice

Geo nice Lucario you have. Enjoyed the friendlies we played.
Add- You have gotten better your wolf is pretty tough
Relm- Good job repping us and getting second. I hope you continue your support
Scourge- Good job so close to getting second. Your snake is good.
Mastermind- It was fun playing your diddy. I don't know what happened in your match versus relm though. He gayed you pretty well on Jungle Japes
Shaaby- Nice olimar. I thought I had you in our set. I destroyed you in the first match. I was doing really well in the second until the end. Then in the third match I guess you figured me out.

Thanks to everyone coming. Thanks specially to all those that filled out the survey. It allows us to improve our tournaments. Hope to see you all again at other events.

Herfderf

Smash Cadet
I had a pretty good time even though I did do very well. I'd also like to thank the Baltimore crew for showing up for some cool matches.

Geo- great job, glad to see you win
Relm- good job at getting second. Your Ness is pretty darn good.
Scourge- you're pretty good too. It was a pleasure to play with you
Shaaby- you've got a pretty mean Olimar there. I felt almost like a fluke that I won the second round; I thought I was off to a good start in the third round, but then it sorta went down hill. I really need a more sturdy Olimar counter than just Metaknight.

Thanks again for showing up everyone.

Top Bottom