• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Melee added to MLG Anaheim 2014, $15,000 prize purse

Mr. French

Smash Rookie
I'm not even CLOSE to good enough to go.. :( Maybe next year. I'll definitely will be watching the streams though!

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
You know, I almost thought we could go a whole thread without some kind of Brawl bashing. After seeing everyone just happy to see Smash Bros. being represented and played at a higher level of awareness, you gotta come in and be a **** about it.
here's the kicker, its a fact. not an insult, not a bash not a diss its a FACT. and honestly, stay off the internet if you expect human kind to meet your unrealistic expectations.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
They've confirmed that MLG will not be at this event, so discussion pertaining to brawl is off-topic and doesn't belong in this thread. (please don't perpetuate any arguements about it here, or anywhere on the boards. But feel free to express your thoughts/opinions in the brawl discussion boards)

Top Bottom