• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash ladder: Help?

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
I'm not sure where I should post this, so I apologize if it's in the incorrect part of the forums.

Note: Yes, I know I could just ask this question on smash ladder, but I didn't get an answer, so I'm trying here.

Q: I've been people stream anther's ladder numerous times, and each time they have tons of people ready to play. Both the friendlies list, and the "for glory" list is full. Yet, when I go on, there is maybe 2-3 people on friendlies, and like 5 on FG (ranked). Is there something I'm doing wrong..?

Magik

Smash Rookie
The ranked for glory list can't be "full".

At any one time there's around 2-8 people in the ranked section. i don't comprehend your problem.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Might have some option that makes it so it only shows players from a certain distance or region. That or you're just going there when it's pretty inactive.

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
Might have some option that makes it so it only shows players from a certain distance or region. That or you're just going there when it's pretty inactive.
I might have to look for that option, because no matter what type of day it is, it's always dead.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Of course there are going to be more people online when a famous player streams. Everybody not only wants to get a chance to face a player that they are a fan of, but they'll also get a chance to show off their skills.

I once faced Dabuz on Anther's Ladder, and when that happened there were even more people online than usual. He was most likely streaming while he was playing, so most of the players probably logged on to get a chance to face him and I just happened to get lucky.

Anyways, don't be worried that there are not as many people playing online whenever you are playing. 5 people on ranked and 3 people on friendlies at one time is actually a lot in my experience, and if there aren't that many players then add yourself to the list.

Top Bottom