• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Tampa

onmyown1039

Smash Rookie
Yo i want to put together a weekly or bi-weekly get together with some people in Tampa FL. around the Carrolwood, Northdale or USF areas. if someone has a dorm on campus or just an apartment they dont mind having some other players come over and chill out, maybe throw a couple MM's around? i dont know just a suggestion. Drinking, drugs and video games can equal to some fun times and maybe you'll make a couple new friends. so whats the deal?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I live right off campus at University Square apartments. It's not very big so I couldn't really hold a smashfest, but it'd do for a small turn out. Most the smashers in Tampa tend to live up & down Dale Mabry road though, so we tend to go over there to smash.

Hit up either me or Ric on AIM. Our screen names are "MankosukiAMVs" and "Rohins". You'll have better luck getting up with Rohins though as I have limited access to the internet for now.

Top Bottom