• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Kerry, Ireland

Polifroeg

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Polifroeg and along with some of my friends we run some Smash related things in Kerry, Ireland so if you're interested here's some more info!
The Kingdom Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Tournament
More info about this event can be found @ www.facebook.com/SmashKerry/
  • A, B and Kids Tournaments
  • Cash Prizes
  • Melee Setup on CRT
  • Refreshments
  • Controllers Provided but bringing your own recomended
We plan on running many more tournaments so be sure to like that page or if you want more info, reply here or email supersmashbroskerry@gmail.com

The Guild
I along with two friend set up the Guilds which is a gaming club for Secondary School students. We have both Smash for Wii U and Melee. Smash is by far the most popular game and I run lot's of tournaments and crew battles all the time. However there is also non Smash related stuff like Dungeons & Dragons, Town and Salem (Advanced Mafia like the one played in Smash Summit), Magic The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokémon TCG and VGC and lot's more games that I haven't listed here.
More info can be found at www.facebook.com/TheGuildKDYS/ and at theguildkdys@gmail.com

If you have any of your own events or groups that you'd like to be mentioned or that would like to reach out to us let us know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom