• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash God Luigi vids... WUT?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
It can't be true.. but it is! I actually have a couple vids of my Luigi on a crappy day! Oh well, it's better than nothing. I'll have some better vids for you guys later.

These are actually from an Ironman match I did with my brother. According to him, only 2/3 of my characters (Marth, Fox, Luigi) are good on any given day, and that day was not my Luigi's day. :[ But anywho, the first one is good if you want to see how Luigi loses to a Sheik that knows the matchup really well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSLb3t0QMnk

I'll have the next one up in a bit

COEY

Smash Lord
i hate sheik's when they play like that, even on PAL it's pretty much the same. theres no down throw to fair by sheik on pal but the down throw is just as infuriating as against a sheik that has any sort of spacing the only realistic thing to do is to back off and try and approach again. but i can relate i had to play a couple of sheiks recently at a tourney who camped and used arials. problem is tornado doesnt cut through needles neither does pretty much anything else. and with the terrible air speed that luigi is blessed with, it makes sheik probably the hardest character in the game to approach on fd with weegee.

it's a shame too i quite enjoy luigi/sheik when the sheik plays aggresive. its really boring having edge camp and wave shield every where, needles suck ****. just ban fd its what i'm doing now, i usually go with battlefield but i think once you get around the bad edge its quite a nice stage for movement and combos. it also means your opponent will have problems recovering to its not as if it only disadvantages luigi.

dunno if any of this helps or is useful, i'm not exactly sure the point of the thread, but i figured you showed yourself losing hoping from some advice and also to show exactly how nasty and ***gy sheik can be to weegee

SgtShock

Smash Rookie
not too bad of a video dude. i enjoyed it.
i havent played ssbm in such a long time but i moved up to a new house close to the college im going to. and i brought my gamecube up with me with 4 controllers and ssbm in hopes of playing some intense games with my new roomates.
i always loved luigi cause he is the sneakiest character around with his sliding from one side of the screen to the other in a second. i always had crazy mind games when i played and now i think im going to brush up on my skills if i start playing again.
i might post some vids. you did good in your vids i think buddy

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
the match was good.. but i found out some mistakes, maybe was because u had a bad day.. forgetting the bad day im gonna tell u what i think in case wasnt that.

u ALWAYAS wait sheik haanging of the edge when he is off platform.. of course u gotta have a good timing to recieve himm unvulnereable.dont come into the platform from edgehog with a jump.. what works with sheik pretty well its down b, and WL.

DONT dodgem, unless its pretty obvious he is gonna grab you.

and try to fall from shorthop with an uair, its so fast it looks like it was pillar, maybe it is who knows XD lol..

Top Bottom