• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Fighters Banner

CostLow

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2509-2293-9367
I've been looking at the differences between the Smash Fighter Banners from the E3 Invitational video and the 8-8-18 updated banner and something occurred to me...

hero02_en.jpg <-- E3 2018 vs 8-8-18 Direct --> 8-8-18_hero02_en.jpg

Each fighter is simply being placed into the banner while the others are getting shoved around to make room for newcomers. That means they're all individual images being moved around as layers in the picture, right? So, here's the point of this post. Does anyone have access to each character's render?

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
Those are also the same renders they're using for the game's cover. I would love to see if someone was able to separate each render.

Smash Bros Miiverse the fan site has all the HD renders of every character that you see on smash boards' wallpaper in the background.

Top Bottom