• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Combat (Windsor)

Xamata

Smash Rookie
Windsor needs an official crew, and we need alot more competition down here. I know we got a large player base around the Univesity too. Post up in here and join the facebook group and let people know you mean to smash it up. I found alot of players before during the era of melee, now that brawl has matured people should have toned their skills and ready to compete.

Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=2326289373

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
ceX is noob though. (Actually I've learned a lot about how to improve and can probably share that knowledge with other players if there is in fact a lot of players around.)

Also Zen goes to St. Clair too =p. And I'm currently more involved in Windsor's SFIV community and I'm having trouble even pulling that off with all my school work right now.

Xamata

Smash Rookie
Got Zen on my msn, how about you AvariceX :p got msn? There's always time to smash, SF4 is for little girly men!

Top Bottom