• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Champ - Sprite Animation Series

Kedric

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody. I am new to this website forum. My name is Kedric and I am the creator and animator of a sprite animation series on Machinima called Smash Champ. I am here because I thought this might be a good place to get some help.

Here are the three areas I could use some help.

-MODEL RIPPING: I need more stages from the games (and other Nintendo games as well)
-COMEDY: Ideas for later episodes
-CUSTOM SPRITES: There are many Smash Bros characters I want to use eventually that do not have custom sprites yet.

If anybody is interested, let me know. :-)

If you want to contact me quickly, email me at pikaparody@gmail.com. Otherwise, I will return here to hang out soon.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Sprite Animation Series
-MODEL RIPPING:
wat

And as comedically bankrupt as Machinima tends to be, it seems a bit out of the way to come here for help especially when asking for resources that have nothing to do with sprite work.

Kedric

Smash Rookie
wat

And as comedically bankrupt as Machinima tends to be, it seems a bit out of the way to come here for help especially when asking for resources that have nothing to do with sprite work.
Keep in mind that Machinima is targeting 12-14 year olds. I understand your perspective. I thought this would be a good place for 3D model help since there is so much work being done in that area here. Are you suggesting I am wrong?

Kedric

Smash Rookie
wat

I just realized you didn't understand what work I do. I do sprite animated characters but the environment uses 3D backgrounds. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have said that sooner.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Just checked some spots out and yep, you do indeed use 3D models. You can download stages in Brawl Vault and export the models in BrawlBox.

Top Bottom