• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Cars

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Just out of curiosity, what kinds of cars do you guys drive? I drive a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye (stick shift, 1.4L w/ a turbo). I was obsessed with Hot wheels as a kid, wanted to be a NASCAR driver, and started my obsession with cars when I was about 5. I've been saving for my first car ever since and just got my Dodge on July 2.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I wanted to be a NASCAR driver myself but you know what happen you have to go to college well i think you do
But i drive a Mercedes bends e320. Also my favorite nascar driver was tony steward that number 20 with the home depot logo but he ran over that 20 year old kid and now his a murder broke my heart .

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I'm planning to get my driver's license by early next year. At the age of 17.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I plan to get my dad's old mercedes once I get older.
Looks similar to this, but burgundy:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
A sexy cardboard box on wheels that gets me from Point A to Point B.

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
94 Ford f-150

Not my type of car but better than nothing. Practically brand new cause I had to almost fix everything, lol.

Top Bottom