• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brothers RPG

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
Hey all. I'm just posting this up as a 'place-holder', so-to-speak, of a new Smash Brothers RPG played with pen and paper that I am currently working on. I'll be updating it on this thread fairly often (I'm planning weekly submissions) and I will be putting up Characters, Levels, Bosses, Items, and all that good stuff. Stay tuned!

NOTE: I am currently in the productions stages of this RPG and I do plan on making it truly epic. There is going to be LOADS of content (yes, that includes Characters), and I plan on making a very long and interesting Story Mode incorperating all of them together. This means that if anyone has any Character suggestions or anything like that, let me know and I'll certainly work to put them in. Thanks!

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
Haha. Alright man. I hadn't really thought about him, but I'll play a bit of Super Mario RPG to get a feel for him and I'll add him to the roster. That brings me up to 17 at the moment. 17 and counting that is.

Top Bottom