• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash brothers 64, Controller tricks.

CameronMartinWood

Smash Rookie
Hey guys i was just wondering something, I have been playing smash for well, over 8 years now, I have played it more than any other video game in my life and absolutely love it , me and my friends are pretty good but I have a question, Somebody told me there were controller tricks, but i dont know if I actually know how to do them, is one of them just tapping the roll shield button when you land or something to roll? or could somebody explain these thanks.

Also if I could be invited to the smash room thats private that would be stellar. I'm not an idiotic spammer, i'm just interested in good smash talks.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
on my controller if you hit:

Z - no landing lag
A - shoot a spear out the side killing my opponent
B - impregenates the woman nearest to me
L - to lose your virginity
R - regain your virginity
Z+A - releases sensei's videos from that tournament which he never released
C Pad to jump

Unfortunately my controller is illegal in tournament play
it is also illegal in friendlys
however it is legal in unfriendlys

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
Controller tricks? There is a sticky at the top of the forum that tells you any technique you may need to know in advanced play.

The best smash room is... Well, the Emularena server on kailerra (where we play smash online at) can be a good smash talk fest, but lately it's been like IRC.... useless conversations. :p

Top Bottom