• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Parody! Comedy at its best

MilesTailsPrower

Smash Rookie
Hi all, by accident I've ended up posting this link in two other spots on smash world (yes I feel stupid XD), but this is probably the best place for it.

My friends and I decided we had too much time on our hands, and felt like making everyone think we are complete dorks, so we did a super smash bros parody! (Smart move huh?) Anyways, we spent a lot of time on it and finally got it on you tube. Check it out, if you don't laugh I will send you pop corn! (well not really) Feel free to comment or rate (always appreciated) if you want: (sorry it's 12min, but I swear it's worth it XD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5jB4kj9EiI

Long story short, Link mistakes Sonic for the all too annoying navi (they're both blue balls right? =P), and Link has a little episode and starts a fight, and eventually mario's mushroom stash gets destroyed and he joins the fray. I don't want to spoil it all, but lets just say that we also find out why Peach is always getting "kidnapped" and why Luigi disappeared. Oh and sonic screams like a girl... I had the displeasure of acting that part XD Anyhow, it's just packed full of comedic moments so check it out, rate it and leave some comments! Enjoy. And of course.... Smash Bros Rules (except when I die because my friends usually gang up on me )

P.S. Navi gets what's coming to her!

Top Bottom