• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros: Knock Off Edition

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
So I was having a conversation with my Brother last night who posed me this question:​

"What if someone decided to make some cheap knock off versions of each character in Smash?"​

For some odd reason I actually gave it some thought and came up with one. I also thought this would be a fun game to play with the people of Smashboards.​

So the challenge is as follows:​

Create a knock off version of a character in Smash who does things a little bit differently to avoid copyright

I have provided a Skeleton for your character below:

==========================
Character you're knocking off:

Name of your knock off character:

Description of your character and how he differs enough to "avoid copyright":

I've provided my example below to get started:

Character you're knocking off: Captain Falcon

Name of your knock off character:
Sergeant Eagle

Description of your character and how he differs enough to "avoid copyright"
: Sergeant Eagle's moveset is based entirely around the american values of freedom and democracy for every man, and so these became the naming basis for his specials. Instead of wearing tight spandex and racing boots, he opts for cargo pants and military boots. His helmet also has a Mohawk on it

Neutral B: Freedom Fist. Similar to the might falcon punch, but instead of a falcon coming out upon being unleashed, a golden eagle comes out instead. Instead of leaning back to charge the punch, he winds his arm round.

Down B: Liberty Leg. Instead of creating a fire trail, the Sarge makes a trail of stars. He also flies with both legs out as if he's doing a drop kick.

Up B: Democracy Drive. Again, star trails instead of fire trails. If he catches the opponent, he drops a grenade on them and jumps back. As his kicks off the opponent, the grenade detonates.

Side B: Bill Boost. Star trails. Instead of hitting the opponent upwards with his fist, he scoops them up into the air, surrounded by loads of dollar notes.

I can't draw so I haven't done any art of it, but feel free to add those for your character or anyone elses if you like.

Anyhoo, have fun Smashboards!

Last edited:
Top Bottom