• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. in Pyonyang, North Korea!

Lysergic

Smash Cadet
Hey guys wanted to get everyone's opinion on a Smash campaign to spread the tournament scene in North Korea. I think Smash Bros. in definitely one of the greatest games ever made and should be experienced by everyone all over the world, including North Korea.

Some people might say North Korea is a bad place and that it is a evil country ruled by a egomaniac dictator that enslaves his people. I think that's a little too harsh of an opinion and even if it's true then I know starting a Smash community in North Korea will help free the people there and lead to peace and happiness.

My plan is to go to China and fly to Pyongyang (the only place you can get a flight to North Korea) for a tour. I know that you aren't allowed to bring electronics with you but I'm fairly certain I can sneak my Wii U and a copy of Smash Bros. in my suitcase. Besides once I get there and expose the greatness of Smash Bros. they will probably all thank me. Everyone will play since there is a lack of entertainment there and will become either casual or competitive players.

Ha! I bet they'll be so happy I came they'll let me stay there forever even though no foreigner is allowed to move to North Korea. I can see it now guys; don't you think this is such a great idea? I mean North Korean people are Asian and who made Smash Bros. to begin with? Asian people! They have to have some players with potential to be as good as Nietono and Abadango. I bet Kim Jong Un has the potential to make it to this year's EVO Grand Final match. I can see him playing Wario or King Dedede.

I'll be going there for a week next month. Already paid for the tour and everything so I'm super excited for my North Korea Smash campaign. I'm trying to do it as quick as possible so all the North Korean's have time to practice for EVO 2015. Wish me luck guys!

P.S. - You can go to North Korea too by signing up for a tour on the OFFICAL North Korea website. Just follow the link below! Peace and love guys. Later!

http://korea-dpr.com/kfa_travel.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom