• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash bros brawl Skype group!

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Can't find anybody to play Brawl with after the release of smash 4? Look no further, there is now a group for brawl players to challenge! Anybody is welcome! This group supports netplay and wiimmfi, so any way you play will (most likely) work!
Also, this doesn't count as a Project M group, I have a seperate group for that.

Add me on skype to join: Drevistwo

Have fun!

Blue53

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bluemario64
Can't find anybody to play Brawl with after the release of smash 4? Look no further, there is now a group for brawl players to challenge! Anybody is welcome! This group supports netplay and wiimmfi, so any way you play will (most likely) work!
Also, this doesn't count as a Project M group, I have a seperate group for that.

Have fun!
Hey I'd love to play brawl! my skype is bluefurret53 (blue)

Tankster

Smash Apprentice

Have fun!
I'm glad that some still play. My Skype name is terrance2888

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i should probably be in here lol

pidgezero_one