• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. 64 Tournament March 15th South Bay, Los Angeles

Pink.Kirby

Smash Rookie
We have room for a couple more for this tournament on March 15th, please post here and I will pm you or just pm me for more info. Thanks all!!

Super Smash Bros. 64 Official Tournament

This is it!
Once again!
This is for all the glory!

1v1 tournament ($5-10 buy in)
2v2 tournament ($5 buy in per person)
Free-for-all tournament ($5 buy in per person)

Rules: Opponents selected randomly, no raging, no pausing during game

Game settings:
Mode: STOCK
Item Switch: NONE
All Characters Available

Stages: Hyrule Castle, Kirby's Dreamland, and Kongo Jungle.

1v1: 5 stock (more info on how this will be played depending on number of players)

Teams: 5 stock double elimination, pool play, top 2-4 teams with the most points will advance.

Free-for-all: 5 stock, winner takes all

*NEW* TIME LIMIT ON ALL MATCHES** Exact time to be announced

We will provide drinks and some organic snacks but feel free to bring your own. Some matches will be recorded using a video capture card and put onto youtube. Comment or send a message if you have any questions.

***EVENT SCHEDULE***
**Tentative**
5:30 - Opening ceremonies
5:32-5:50 - Sign in / warm ups
5:50-6:30 - Round 1 of FFA Tournament
6:30-7:15 - Round 1 of Teams Tournament
7:15-8:00 - Round 1 of 1v1 Tournament
8:00-9:00 - FFA and Team Finals
9:00-10:00 - 1v1 Championships!
10:00-2:00 – After Party

(Schedule is tentative and subject to change)

Pink.Kirby

Smash Rookie
We are smashing for fun and practice for next week this Saturday night. If anyone is down and wants to see whats up let me know.

Pink.Kirby

Smash Rookie
Tournament still going down. Over 20 RSVP and we are looking for a couple more to fill the rest of the slots

Pink.Kirby

Smash Rookie
Don't be shy yall there will be hundreds of dollars going into this tournament with %100 of the buy ins and more going directly to the winners. It will be a blast! Need a couple more for 1v1, free-for-all, and teams brackets.

Pink.Kirby

Smash Rookie
Looking forward to an awesome tournament this friday! Thanks for all the interested and messages. I will post the finals on youtube when its all over! Can't wait!!

DownFierce

Smash Rookie
I'm in Torrance and I have some friends that play N64 Smash consistently. Where was this held? I'd like to play in the next tourney.

Top Bottom