• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros 4 64 Texture Hacks

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
sedda gave me hope

WILL POST PICTURES L8ER

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
can you also look into the mod that the chileans made/are making?

can't remember what it's called but they changed a bunch of things

movesets, jumps, ff during aerials (ew).

idk if that would help at all

Last edited:

Morin0

Smash Lord
You still pushing these texture changes? >.>

It'd be cool if you did something new like being able to make texture changes (or simple color changes) on inaccessible parts of character models. (e.g. this certain part of Mario's head?) Or even add textures in parts of the character models where there are no textures assigned; just a solid color. (Both of these are related)

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
You still pushing these texture changes? >.>

It'd be cool if you did something new like being able to make texture changes (or simple color changes) on inaccessible parts of character models. (e.g. this certain part of Mario's head?) Or even add textures in parts of the character models where there are no textures assigned; just a solid color. (Both of these are related)

I actually just stated that this was a texture pack. Strictly just a texture pack.
Obviously you haven't read other posts in my other thread where me, tcl, and Madao were discussing changing models and editing other parts aswell. Also, assigning textures to models is probably harder than editing models.

I'm making this specifically a texture hack.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
[mods please delete this post i accidently clicked reply to my own post just delete this post]

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
no one gives a **** about fancy graphics. the most they do is distract you from gameplay mechanics.

stop giving us updated graphics because, if anyone is familiar with final fantasy 7 and its pc mods, porting hd graphics into old ass consoles is just ****ing dumb and a gimmick.

give us gameplay mods that actually matter, give us changes to mechanics, show us a new stage or two, show us what you can MOD and not just reskin.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
no one gives a **** about fancy graphics. the most they do is distract you from gameplay mechanics.

stop giving us updated graphics because, if anyone is familiar with final fantasy 7 and its pc mods, porting hd graphics into old *** consoles is just ****ing dumb and a gimmick.

give us gameplay mods that actually matter, give us changes to mechanics, show us a new stage or two, show us what you can MOD and not just reskin.
http://gyazo.com/da51e4b0c97db1450a1e7946ec60603b

http://gyazo.com/d10a3ebc5b572d46d62f1777088999a1

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
wtf is this thread

Top Bottom