• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash bros. 4, 5th gen pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dins.fire

Smash Rookie
Nintedo have announced that they will be unveiling their new console, probably around next year and, judging by what has happened in the past, this means a new smash game is soon to follow, so lately I've been thinking about new characters that might appear in the new smash bros. game and it dawned on me :idea: . remember how they got rid of mewtwo to replace him with a new pokemon to advertise the new games? well now that gen 5 is out does this mean they will have to introduce a new 5th gen pokemon to smash bros.? So I decided to make a post asking people what they think of 5th gen pokemon in smash bros..
Do you love the idea? :pt:
Do you hate the idea? :pika:
Which ones should or should not be in the game? :jiggs:
Should they ditch some older characters (lucario, jiggypuff ect) for new ones? :mewtwo:
What do you think...

JOE!

Smash Hero
Pikachu and Jiggs are gonna forever be part of Smash bros as they are part of the original 12.

as for PT, I think he may have a secure spot simply due to how unique he is, but it may be a different trainer using 3 other starters...

As for the "mewtwo/lucario" spot, I'd imagine thats reserved for the rep of the month kinda thing, and would probably go to Zoroak or such....

(allthough i have no idea how Illusion could work in-smash)

Then again with (hopefully) more character slots we could allways bring back mewtwo with a non-******** moveset

Spire

III
BRoomer
If Gen V is the current generation when SSB4 comes out, then Zoroark will undoubtebly nab a spot. Pikachu will return. Jigglypuff will most likely return, unless they feel that there are too many Gen I Pokémon. Pokémon Trainer will most likely return, though with Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard? Perhaps not. Lucario will most likely be replaced.

Though this subject is more prevalent to Smash and thus, should be discussed in this thread.

Thank you and welcome to Smash World Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom