• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Baseball

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
=========================By |<ìí®ß¥ íXì=========================
It's time to form a smash league for baseball!

==Settings==
Stock - 1
Chars. Pitcher - Samus
Batter - Ness
Stage - any wide area with 4 places to stop. (dreamland is a good example)
no items

==Rules==
For every ball hit. the batter's team gets a point. No recovery. The pitcher is sllowed to fake a shot by attacking or something. If the ball hits the batter and kills, the batter is out. No recovery. The pitcher is sllowed to fake a shot by attacking or something.
Kill all batters to change sides. Both team gets 3 chances to get points.

This is an idea out of boredom

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
1. If the batter absorbs the ball to regain health, does that count as a strike?
2. How many strikes do you get?
3. It seems like once you get the timing it'd be impossible to the batter to miss.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
1. If the batter absorbs the ball to regain health, does that count as a strike?
2. How many strikes do you get?
3. It seems like once you get the timing it'd be impossible to the batter to miss.
ok i did a re-edit on the rules.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I actually think this could be a really funny idea i mean it could get really crazy... you could make to ness' near the end of the stage that their job might be to catch it by absorbing it, and that would be an out as well. The catch is they can't hold it and they have to wait until the ball has been hit.. like idk have them start in a specific area and see if they can beat it to the ball and absorb it who knows that might work?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
1. I really doubt people are going to play this online
2. How can u make a destance line. No one wants a samus like 1 inch from ness.

Top Bottom