• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at Sleepy's - More GA smash stuff

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So guys, my parents are yet again going out of the country.

anyone want to smash?
+ spending the night + me feeding you + etc.

Starting today.

I have 3 TVs, a wii, three wiimotes and two nunchucks, and a gamecube. I sadly have no copy of smash and only the controller i use.

I have two VCRs, and some tapes.

I have a modded PS2, a SNES, an Xbox 360 and two controllers,

Yeah, so as long as you post here, you guys can come over, chill, play smash, eat my food (but preferably not too much of it, i'm limited here)

and we can spend money on the wii market and whatnot.

phone - -removed-
AIM - Red Is Sleepy

address - it's in my other threads, but please post or call or IM me if you want to smash.

Someone call eugene.

SleepyK

does that mean you're coming, gerbil? I don't appreciate this spam unless you're coming to smash,

Gerbil

Smash Champion
When is it, and I'll seriously consider it. (Also where, cause if I'm the one considering, I'ma be driving myself... I'm really getting that bored as to take the car out of Columbus without me mom knowin lol)

Jx31

Smash Ace
When is it, and I'll seriously consider it. (Also where, cause if I'm the one considering, I'ma be driving myself... I'm really getting that bored as to take the car out of Columbus without me mom knowin lol)
Trust me, he's NOT joking.:(

SleepyK

starting tomorrow, whenever for a few days, around a week or so.

C......

Smash Apprentice
... i didnt go 2 work 2day, so the boredom factor is quite evident, unfortunately i dont own a vehicle

Somasu

Smash Ace
I don't have work on Monday. Us guys at GPC should go by and hang out at your place then.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm pwnt all weekend. Arn't you guys coming down to Reflex's tourny? RAM can no longer make it, so that opens up a place to stay at Keith's, and Jeff still has 2 free sleeping spots too if you guys needed somewhere to stay. Just check with them and I'm sure it'd be cool. You guys can't miss it.

SleepyK

lol guys. just come or call me and you guys can come whenever.
I really have absolutely NO schedule for this, you guys can come and go whenever.

SleepyK

so, i'm loving the response, but is anyone coming?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Why its not like your going to show anyways lol
Its not my fault my parents are Nazis. BUT, if youre going to be so persnickity, on December 11th I'm FREE FROM THIS PLACE and I'm driving back to Memphis, and I'm planning to spend the night at Prac's and smashing with him or hopefully someone will have the nice-points to host one while I'm in town.

IF sleepyK's parents were still out of the country then (he never said how long theyre gone), then on the 12th I would totally postpwn all my plans and spend the whole day with him. so BOO APLHA.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Not the weekend coming but the one after that, Frank and I shall descend from the sky in a beam of light and on winged unicorns to your doorstep.

You answering the door in your boxer shorts, again, is an absolute must!!

I will bring a cube and smash, just in case, and some condoms in case we want to have a water ballon fight.

Oh, and I will bring food.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
By the way, John...

my friend that created "Asian Kirby" and "Honda... like a smiling brick" MIGHT come over.

Top Bottom